|Job Ref:||204544961||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Southport||Address:||Post Code:||PR8||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum Van, Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:43|
Domestic Gas Engineer required for our client a specialist heating company who supply the design, installation, service and maintenacne of various domestic and commercial heating systems. They currently require a domestic heating engineer to cover the Southport, Preston, Ormskirk, Wigan and Liverpool.|
The Domestic Gas Engineer will be tasked with the service, maintenance, fault finding, breakdowns and gas safety check of various domestic boiler / heating systems. The Domestic Heating Engineer will be attending domestic sites throuhgout Southport, Preston, Ormskirk, Wigan and Liverpool.
The ideal applicant with have expereince a minimum of 2 years field based expereince performing service and maintenance tasks to different types of gas and heating appliances. The ideal applicant should also be gas safe registered holding qualifications such as CCN1, CEN1, HTR1, WAT1, CKR1 and CPA. Any Commercial and/or LPG tickets would be seen as advantageous.
The successful candiadte will have to undergo CRB/DBS Clearance.
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Overview
* Service and maintenance of domestic boilers and appliances
* Breakdown fault finding of domestic boilers, appliances and systems
* Fault finding of control systems and basic electrics
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Requirements
* Domestic Gas Safe (CCN1, CEN1, HTR1, WAT1, CKR1, CPA)
* A minimum of 2 years field based experience
* Experience of servicing, maintaining and fault finding on domestic heating systems.
* Full UK driving licence
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £28 - 32k
* 30 days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
* Company Vehicle
* Mobile & Uniform
* Various standby fee's for call out and overtime rates
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy