|Job Ref:||204545097||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||St. Albans||Address:||Post Code:||AL1||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:43|
A well established M&E company, has an exciting new opportunity for an Mechanical Contracts Manager to join their rapidly expanding team to work out of their St Albans office.|
As a Mechanical Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Lead the operations of mechanical projects that we have on.
* Conduct out site surveys for electrical contracts and energy saving ideas, using this information produce quotations using estimation software.
* Interface with clients positively and proactively to create and maintain good working relationships.
* Manage projects including overviewing the mechanical services.
* Ensure procurement is carried out in accordance with our better buying policies.
* Work with finance and support teams to monitor costs and ensure invoicing is carried out on time.
* Manage sub-contractors and engineers to ensure quality and safety standards are maintained and that our work is carried out on time.
* Assist with our energy management requirements
As a Mechanical Contracts Manager, you must:
* 3 years' experience in a similar role
* HNC/HND in Mecahnical design
* Uses IT software for presentation, calculation and communication
* Overcomes problems and barriers
* Sets goals above and beyond those required to achieve customer satisfaction above expectation
* Values Subscribes to the company values of integrity and honesty and reliability
* Is positive in all dealings with the customers and staff.
* Has a "can-do" approach to work and a willingness to learn and assist
* Will ideally come from a trade background
Salary negotiable and dependant on experience