|Job Ref:||204545291||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Loughton||Address:||Post Code:||WV16||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Full benefits package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:43|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Loughton, Essex - £30,000-£35,000|
Are you an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who has had experience on commercial projects? Are you looking for development and progression with an award winning main contractor? Have you had experience on a number of projects?
If the answer is yes then this is the prefect opportunity for someone passionate about the industry.
Benefits of this company include:
* Varied commercial projects such as leisure facilities, schools and offices
* Award winning main contractor
* Work already secured for this year and next year
* Progression internally
* Training and development
* Full benefits package included (health, pension, company car or car allowance)
Responsibilities of the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor includes:
* Ideally, have assisted in the pre-contract stage
* Assisted with tenders
* Assisted with monthly cost reports/CVRS
* Assisted in the management/agreement of valuations/variations
* Assisted with managing subcontractor accounts
* Assisted in the procurement of subcontractors
* Assisted with cash flow forecasts
* Assisted with final accounts
Requirements of the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor includes:
* Ideally a Degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant construction background
* Show longevity to previous employers
* Show experience on commercial projects
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business