|Job Ref:||204545302||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wirral||Address:||Post Code:||CH49||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Bonus, 25 days holiday + BH||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:43|
Estimator required for a company based in North West England. This opportunity is for a well-established company who provide a specialist service to the education, retail and commercial and health sectors. The most suitable Estimator will have a background within an Estimating environment and it would be advantageous for this individual to have knowledge within the Automatic Door sector ideally or alternatively have experience within the door sector, however this is not essential.|
This opportunity for an Estimator to work for a company who supply and install door and facades installation company and remain competitive within the current market place. This opportunity for an Estimator is the chance for a Estimator to further their career and receive full training within a well-established company who have highly skilled individuals working for their company.
Estimator Position Overview
* Downloading and printing relevant documents when enquiries received.
* Preparing enquiry documents to go out to our suppliers for pricing.
* Inputting costs into estimating software (training will be given if required)
* Coordinating incoming suppliers quotations and negotiating prices.
* Submitting final quotations and following up with calls to contractors
* Attending Pre Order meetings as required.
Estimator Position Requirements
* Experience in the automatic door industry would be highly advantageous
* Previous experience in estimating
* Highly motivated
* Strong communicator
Estimator Position Remuneration
* Salary up to £25K-£35K
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
* Bonus (between 2%-8%)- To be confirmed at interview
* Pension Scheme.
* Company Benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy