|Job Ref:||204545410||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£350 - £450/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:43|
Want to be apart of an up and coming specialist contractor? Piling or Basements experience? Can't progress further up the ladder in your current company? If so I have the perfect opportunity for you.
I am currently looking for a specialist Estimator who will report directly into the Managing Director. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and playing a fundamental part in their continued expansion.
If you are a dynamic and enthusiastic character with a good technical knowledge of the groundworks and piling sector, then apply now
* Appraisal of tender documents
* Preparation of material and labour costs
* Attending strategy/opportunity meetings with project team
* Visit site to identify site specific risks
* Contribute to the design development process and attend design team meetings
* Preparing tender Bills of Quantities
* Preparation of analytical cost estimates including preliminaries
* Adjudication and comparison of sub-contractor quotations
* Presentation of the cost estimate to senior management at tender settlement meetings
* Completion of tender documentation and submission of the tender
* Ensure a smooth handover of the project to the site team
Knowledge, skills and expertise:
* Appropriate Construction related degree/HND or similar
* Computer literate - estimating software
* Awareness of Industry procurement methods
* Cost Planning
* Experienced at producing Bills of Quantities/elemental quantities
If you are a dynamic and enthusiastic character with a good technical knowledge of the groundworks and piling sector, then apply now!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business