|Job Ref:||204545574||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Luton||Address:||Post Code:||LU3||Salary:||£70000 - £75000/annum Full benefits package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:43|
Planner - Luton, Bedfordshire - £70,000-£75,000|
Are you an experienced Planner? Have you had experience using Asta? Have you planned programmes for commercial projects?
If the answer is yes, then this is a fantastic permanent opportunity for you.
Benefits of this company include:
* Varied commercial projects such as leisure facilities, schools and offices
* Award winning main contractor
* Work already secured for this year and next year
* Progression internally
* Training and development
* Full benefits package included (health, pension, company car or car allowance)
* Fantastic working environment
Responsibilities of the successful Planner include:
* Liaising with the on-site and project management teams on all planning matters.
* The production of tender information and programmes.
* Evaluating construction methods, techniques and logistics.
* Present meetings regarding the explanation of programme and methodology.
* Preparing presentations and attending client meetings.
* Preparing the Master / Contract / Managing Programme as well as any supporting information.
* Preparing project progress documentation and forecasting project completions.
* Identifying risks and and preventing them from occurring.
* Ensuring that all aspects of safety are taken into consideration when planning a project.
Requirements of the Planner include:
* Show longevity to previous employers
* Experience in ASTA, microsoft power project or other planning software.
* Complete construction projects from start to completion.
* A good knowledge of the market.
* Tender and construction phase experience.
They are looking for an experienced Planner as soon as possible.
For more information please contact me directly.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business