|Job Ref:||204545963||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£32000 - £33000/annum Company car, Health and pension sche||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:30|
We have a wonderful opportunity to join a well-respected and growing business. They are looking to add to their team, by adding an Assistant Quantity Surveyor/Quantity Surveyor.
This PQS business very much looks to train and develop its employees and has an excellent retention rate. They look to promote and develop internally, so is an excellent career move for anyone looking to gain personal coaching and development. This business focuses on work within social housing, private housing, education, healthcare and public buildings, so experience in these sectors will be sought from any applicant.
Location will be on the south coast, so living near or the ability to commute to the Bournemouth area. Like all jobs there will travelling to client/project sites, so the ability to drive and willingness to travel is paramount.
The Key Requirements
* Have a relevant qualification, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying.
* Must have experience working on social housing, private housing, education, healthcare or public buildings.
* Have experience working for PQS or consultancy or have a very professional and client facing manner.
* Have at least 2+ years' experience in Quantity Surveying.
* The successful candidate will be a confident and competent in all aspects of surveying.
You will receive a competitive package including a basic salary of £28,000- £32,000 depending on experience. This will also come with a company car/car allowance and a health and pension scheme.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
* The potential to grow with the company, as staff retention and career development is a high priority for them.
* Consultancy and PQS experience isn't essential but advantageous.
* Located in a nice part of the UK.
* Company pays well and reviews regularly.
The Application Process
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to (url removed)
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business