|Job Ref:||204545998||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£200 - £220/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:43|
Keyman are currently looking for a good groundworks site engineer who can start on a 16 week long contract in Essex. The company have a strong work ethic and will only look at site engineers who are willing to put in the hours and that can pick up the drawings and find discrepancies etc.|
- 16 week contract
- setting out, drainage, RC foundations
- carrying out As-built surveys
- working closely with other engineers on site.
- Must have at least 2 years setting out on site experience in regards to ground works jobs.
- Ideally you will be degree qualified
- Ideally you will have at least a SSSTS or SMSTS.
- You MUST be proficient in the use of Auto-Cad and ideally have your own laptop with auto-cad.
If you feel like you fit the above criteria and you are eager to get into your next position moving into September then don't delay APPLY today.