|Job Ref:||204550027||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£38000 - £50000/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:44|
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to take a leading role within a team of dedicated engineers working on a diverse range of projects. Owing to ongoing growth our client, an established consultants are looking to recruit a talented Structural Engineer for their East Midlands office on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and will bring with it the opportunity to develop a team of talented engineers.|
Within the position of Structural Engineer you will be:-
* Designing for the full range of structural materials (Steel, RC, Glass, Timber).
* Using associated software for analysis and design purposes.
* Carrying out Structural analysis and producing reports based on your findings.
* Mentoring junior members of staff.
* Taking an active role in the development of the consultancy.
* Winning new business with new and existing clients.
* Liaising with engineers and clients to ensure briefs are met.
* Carrying out site visits and inspections.
To be considered for this role you will:-
* Have a minimum of 10 years experience within a structural design Consultancy.
* Hold chartered Status (MIStructE, MICE).
* Possess a strong degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (MEng/MSc preferred).
* Hold working knowledge of structural software.
* Have strong command of English in both written and verbal forms.
* Hold a full UK driving licence.
* Be confident in your abilities and able to take a leading role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and brings with it a competitive salary as well as an extensive benefits package.
If you are interested in the role of Associate Structural Engineer please call Steven Allen (Apply online only) or send a copy of your C.V