|Job Ref:||204546735||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:45|
The London office is a newly established, up and coming Consultancy, who are looking to supplement one of their MEP teams with a Senior Electrical Engineer to undertake services design on a range of projects including:
• Commercial, Retail and Educational developments in London.
My client have recently moved into a brand new office, based in Bank, who are now growing and expanding their team. All the Directors have first-hand experience of working within a reputable Consultancy and have brought their clients over, leading to repeated business.
• Responsible for undertaking electrical services design including lighting, small power, fire alarms, CCTV and security systems.
• Produce lighting and cable calculations using Amtech, Dialux and Hevacomp.
• Produce small power layouts and equipment schedules.
• Represent the Consultancy and their vital ethos of project delivery and technical excellence with enthusiasm and professionalism.
• Attend meetings with Clients, Contractors and professional teams and represent the Consultancy professionally
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
• Degree Qualified i.e. Electrical and Electronics/ Building Services/ Systems Engineering Management
• Ideally a Chartered Engineer with a recognised industry body such as CIBSE or the IET
• Demonstrated ability of Electrical Design within a Consultancy Environment
• Experience in designing Commercial, Retail and Educational projects
• Experience in bid preparation, tender process and business development
• Experience of using software such as Amtech Prodesign, Dialux or Relux, Revit, AutoCAD
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join and really progress their career up to Principal and beyond quite quickly.
If you are a Senior level Electrical Design Engineer within the Building Services industry and are interested in progressing your career working alongside some very well respected Engineers then please contact Kamrun Begum Aylin White on (Apply online only)