|Job Ref:||204546923||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£18000 - £25000/annum Pension scheme, Training||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:30|
Conrad Consulting are currently working with one of the leading specialists in environmental and sustainable consulting within the industry. Being one of the first to utilise the BIM ideals this enables our client to make sure all designs are completed efficiently and to the highest of standards.|
Due to recent project wins this consultancy are looking to add an experienced CAD MEP Technician to their team. Working on a range of high profile projects our client is looking for someone with experience within a Building Services Consultancy using AutoCAD and some Revit MEP. Due to the fast paced nature of the office we are looking for someone that would enjoy this type of environment and thrive on the targets and deadlines.
The ideal applicant will have:
- A good portfolio of building services CAD work including UK project experience
- Fully proficient using AutoCAD 2D and some AutoCAD 3D systems
- A starter knowledge using Revit MEP on active projects as a minimum
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team on large scale projects
- Experience providing support to engineering teams with creating and detailing schematics, line drawings etc.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, company benefits and the opportunity to progress within the business.
Please call Ben Thompson on (Apply online only) or email your most recent CV at the earliest convenience