|Job Ref:||204547046||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:43|
Associate Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)|
£55 - 65k
Duties will include:
* Take a leading role in the design team and manage an interdisciplinary M&E team on a wide range of commercial, residential and education projects from £1m - £300m.
* Manage projects to design low energy and renewable technology to meet with regulation and planning requirements.
* Work with the internal senior team to develop the M&E group resource and workloads.
* Take an active role in the management of the group to expand and develop new and existing business.
* Develop and present project design proposals to a client following the external brief and internal discussions so that client requirements are met, acting as either lead internal consultant or as member of a team.
* Prepare, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
* Issue in conjunction with the client, contract documentation to tender, adjudicate and recommend appropriate contractor to meet project requirements.
* Establish and agree clear responsibility as lead internal consultant for the project.
* When acting as lead Consultant undertake all aspects of project management as defined by the client in his letter of appointment.
* Management of a team
* Commercial awareness
* Residential and office (commercial) experience
* Hevacomp and IES software experience