|Job Ref:||204547224||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Monkton||Address:||Post Code:||EX14||Salary:||£40000 - £47500/annum £40,000 - £47,500 car,bonus,pens||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:43|
One of the UKs leading infrastructure contractors require a proven engineer to join their site delivery team on a key project based in the South East. |
The project ( circa 18 months ) is a large scale construction programme involving heavy civils, earthworks, piling, RC frames etc. Thereafter there are future projects in SE/London of a similar nature.
Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
•Where required supervision of assistant engineers and junior engineers.
•Accurate setting out of the works and dimensional control.
•Resolving technical problems at all levels.
•Carry out inspections in accordance with the Inspection and Test Plan in a timely manner.
•Ensuring activities are carried out in safe manner in accordance with the Project Safety Plan.
•Accurate maintenance of Quality Management System records.
- Degree or HNC in civil engineering or related discipline
- 5+ year experience working for a main contractor on civil engineering
- Experience in managing site and junior engineers to deliver accurate work
- Setting Out and Surveying techniques
- CSCS Card
- Ability to work closely with client in delivering project