|Job Ref:||204547264||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£45 - £60/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:43|
My client is offering a great opportunity to an experienced technical coordinator to work on some their most prestigious and eagerly anticipated residential developments. My client is one of the leading developers in the South East and is continuing to grow with in a very competitive market.|
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Lead the design process to produce accurate information in line with the agreed specification and cost plan / estimate.
* Manage the appointment of consultants and ensure that they perform in line with their deed and agreed scope of services.
* Develop a design programme with the consultants to meet the agreed whole life programme dates.
* Provide cost effective technical solutions.
* Chair design team meetings and issue actions to all involved within 2 working days.
* Produce designs that meet all necessary statutory and regulatory approvals and record on appropriate tracking logs.
* To conduct their role in a way that is consistent with the company's sustainability objectives.
* Maximise all value engineering opportunities.
* Engage with the project team and CDM Coordinator to mitigate all health and safety risks.
* Close out identified project risks.
* Constantly reinforce and deliver our customer first ethic.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the most recognisable developers in the UK. In return for this opportunity, candidates can expect a competitive basic salary + package along with the opportunity to work on lots of new upcoming projects. For further information, please send your CV to Chris Starling on (url removed) or call (Apply online only) for a confidential conversation