|Job Ref:||204547437||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Herefordshire||City:||Herefordshire||Address:||Post Code:||HR7||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
This unique opportunity is to join a team on a well established and well performing long term project, in position that you can make a difference. The ten year contract involves all aspect or infrastructure renewal and urban remodelling that will have long lasting effects on the local community and economy for years to come. The client in questions has developed an unrivalled reputation in this field and looking to continue its growth all areas of the UK. There is a clear career development path into project management for this position and into other divisions within the large multination group as well.|
Position: Traffic Management Team Leader
Package: Negotiable Salary, Car/Car Allowance, Bonus, Health
As a Traffic Management Team Leader, you will be:
* Assisting the Network Regulation Manager in providing accurate and timely input to the Annual Plan and Forward Plan in accordance with contract requirements.
* Ensuring work is prioritised for the most effective processing of TROs.
* Timely and accurately capturing cost data relating to processing of Traffic Regulation Orders and SIDs working within the requirements of service orders.
* Supervising and monitoring the performance of the team to ensure delivery of service to the agreed standard and timetable.
* Implementing and maintaining the monitoring system to demonstrate compliance and effectively managing and processing within SLA.
You will have/be:
* Excellent planning and organisation skills.
* Self-confidence and vision to lead and shape a team and a service.
* Good presentation, influencing and motivation skills.
* Good communication skills both verbal and written.
* Desire to develop and is motivated to achieving targets.
* Flexible attitude and willingness to travel to multiple site locations.
* A full driving licence is essential.
* Detailed knowledge of TRO processes and relevant legislation and guidance including the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions and the Traffic Signs Manuals.
* Experience and understanding of working on the public highway.
* Experience and understanding of civil engineering contracts, CDM regulations, and risk management.
* PC Literate and knowledge of MS suite i.e. Word, Excel,etc.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency