|Job Ref:||204547544||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:19|
Overview: Overview: |
Specialising in Utilities, Rail, Highways and Heavy Civils this Tier One multi-billion euro business who have recently won a number of major civil projects within the North West Region are currently looking for Assistant / Graduate Quantity Surveyors to join their exceptional team.
Working on large scale infrastructure projects across the North West, you will manage all costing from conception to the completion of the final account. You will be in charge of minimizing any cost on the project while achieving the highest standard and quality.
This role will require you working on various sites across the North West. Throughout the duration of the project you will be in charge of all variations to the contract which will effect costs and create reports to show the profitability of the project.
• preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
with the architect and/or the client;
• Andertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
• Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking
• performing risk, value management and cost control;
• advising on procurement strategy;
• identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
• preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
• allocating work to subcontractors;
• providing advice on contractual claims;
• analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
• valuing completed work and arranging payments;
• maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current
• understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
Minimum 2 years post graduate experience within the civil sector
Negotiable depending on experience