|Job Ref:||204547673||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£350 - £400/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:00|
Quantity surveyor / Surrey / Long term / Major Contractor|
I am urgently seeking a quantity surveyor to work with a top contractor. The role will be based in Surrey.
The role will include:
* preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
* undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
* assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
* performing risk, value management and cost control;
* advising on procurement strategy;
* identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
* preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
* allocating work to subcontractors;
* providing advice on contractual claims;
* analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
* valuing completed work and arranging payments;
* maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
* understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
You will need experience in working on NEC form of contract with a background in civils.
If you feel you could be suitable for this role, please email your CV to , if you require any further information please don't hesitate to call Anna Stefaniuk on (Apply online only).
Role types; QS, Freelance QS, Quantity Surveyor, Freelance Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Contract Surveyor, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Senior QS, Commercial Manager, Freelance Commercial Manager