|Job Ref:||204548120||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£100 - £250/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:58|
Freelance Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Freelance long term ongoing work
Day rate (Apply online only)/day
I am currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's largest Civil Engineering and Construction companies, with huge growth into the infrastructure and rail sectors in the last decade.
This client is currently on the lookout for a freelance Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work on a major flagship project within Central London.
You will be responsible for assisting with the managing and controlling commercial, financial and contractual elements to maximise profitability and ensure the companies legal and contractual obligations are met.
Duties include but not limited to assistance with:
- Liaising and assisting the Quantity Surveyor
- Cost control
- Monthly financial reporting
- Procurement of sub-contractors
- Management of sub-contract accounts and variations / valuations,
- Negotiation and settlement of final accounts with both clients and sub-contractors
- Experience in NEC form of contract
- Working with a top/main contractor in rail
- Degree required - HNC/HND will be accepted
If you are looking for an opportunity that will offer excellent career development and job satisfaction working with a market leader, please apply today.
If you would like more information on this Assistant Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please email your current CV through to; (url removed) where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is of interest. If you would prefer an informal chat in the first instance please call Jake Read on (Apply online only)