|Job Ref:||204548557||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tewkesbury||Address:||Post Code:||GL20||Salary:||£14 - £16/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:44|
My Client, a local Housing Association is actively recruiting on an initial 3 month contract basis for a trade operative to come in to the organisation to specifically work on their Void property programme. |
Day to day duties:
- Traditional duties to include Kitchen / bathroom fitting
- Carpentry, wet trade, plumbing, painting
- Work to plans using procured materials on a first time fix basis
- Keep daily and weekly records of work carried out using job tickets
- Use of PDA handheld device to receive work
- Well-organised, thorough and conscientious.
- Good judgement about priorities, use of knowledge and discretion.
- Creates and maintains good work relationships.
- Committed to a high level of customer service.
- Demonstrated high levels of self-organisation and self-motivation.
- A commitment to equality and diversity and the ability to show sensitivity when balancing differing needs
- Willingness to develop new approaches, learn new skills and review the effectiveness of current work.
- Demonstrates high level of personal integrity, confidentiality, trust and sensitivity.
A van & Fuel card will be provided with the role, candidates will ideally have experience of working on Housing Stock, or as a minimum in a domestic environment.
For more information please contact Mike on NA