|Job Ref:||204548794||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Tunbridge Wells||Address:||Post Code:||TN1||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:44|
Our client in Tunbridge Wells is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their expanding team! |
As a Construction Contract's Manager, you may be responsible for a single large contract or a number of smaller ones.
You will work closely with other construction professionals.
• Manage the Design and Estimating teams, including budgets and timescales.
• Prepare and present documents for tenders.
• Contribute to work planning, and brief project teams, contractors and suppliers.
• Customer service.
• Project review.
• Cost control.
• Supply information to resolve disputes if they arise.
• Identify areas for improvement in existing contracting processes.
• Staff appraisals.
• Managing and motivating team to achieve targets.
• Staff development and training.
• Department recruitment.
Essential Qualities and Qualifications:
• NVQ, Foundation degree, HND or degree in a relevant subject - beneficial but not essential.
• -5 years' experience in a similar role within the construction industry.
• Customer service skills.
• Organisational skills.
• Full, clean driving licence.
Qube Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates