|Job Ref:||204548825||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oldham||Address:||Post Code:||OL4||Salary:||£18 - £19/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:44|
Our client, a Housing Association in the North West, is looking for a Maintenance Surveyor on a temporary contract for at least 6 months.|
- Day to day response repairs service for allocated properties including boundary and technical issues
- Carry out pre repair inspections including:
- Diagnose problems.
- Determine work required to remedy.
- Prepare specifications.
- Use schedules of rates or obtain quotes and tender.
- Place formal orders.
- Control quality and cost.
- Organise insurance claims and tenant re-charges where appropriate
- Carry out post inspection works.
- Consult with residents.
- Assist with monitoring contractor`s quality of work, service standards and value for money.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience working within a similar position.
- Must be technically and professionally competent with strong I.T. skills
- Working knowledge of Decent Homes Standards
If you feel you have the relevant experience or for further information on this role please contact Rob Keay on NA email your CV to (url removed)