|Job Ref:||204548867||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Tunbridge Wells||Address:||Post Code:||TN1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:43|
Our client in Tunbridge Wells is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their expanding team! |
Work within the M&E Commercial Division to assist the team and manage designated M&E projects.
• Agreeing project objectives.
• Guiding advice on the management of projects.
• Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are met and maintained.
• Organising employee's day to day jobs.
• Risk Assessments.
• Ensuring aims and targets of each project are met efficiently.
• Quality Assurance.
• Overseeing the accounting and costing.
Qualities and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role (Supervisor or Project Manager) in the construction industry.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Numeracy skills.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Team work and independent skills.
• Motivational skills.
• Leadership skills.
• Full, clean driving licence.
Qube Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates