|Job Ref:||204548878||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Bury St Edmunds||Address:||Post Code:||IP33||Salary:||£28000 - £38000/annum Van Fuel Card and Benefits Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:32|
Site Engineer |
Norfolk / Suffolk
£28,000 to £68,000 per annum plus van, fuel card and benefits package
Our client is a major Civil Engineering contractor operating across the UK. Due to major contract wins and we are now recruiting for experienced Site Engineer to work within the East Anglia region. The company offer great opportunities for career progression within a safe and professional environment.
• Setting out using total stations, GPS equipment, and to be able to undertake traditional setting out using profiles, batter rail and pegs
• Read and review construction drawings
• Undertake basic take-off's
• Raising technical queries with designers and other members of the client team
• Carry out relevant inspections and testing to ensure conformance of the works with the design and specification
• Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of earthworks, drainage, highways, and some experience of reinforced concrete structures. Must also have a CSCS card in the appropriate discipline and ideally hold a CITB SMSTS/ SSSTS qualification.
Due to the nature of the role a full UK driving license is essential. The successful candidate will be happy to travel throughout East Anglia and must be within easy reach of the A14.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to join a well-established, positive, no nonsense company then pleased apply or contact Ian Farr on (Apply online only)