|Job Ref:||204560051||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Car or allowance||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:43|
The Candidate will have overall responsibility for their projects covering the supply and installation of new electricity infrastructure and connections. The candidate will be working with technical staff, distribution network operators and sub-contractors to meet project deadlines and customer specifications. A flexible attitude is essential as the candidate may be asked to undertake other duties to assist in meeting organisational objectives.
The project manager will have overall responsibility for projects and managing a small team of staff, monitor and forecast project performance, completion costs and ensure projects are completed on time and to the correct standard.
- 2 years experience with DNO/IDNO or ICP private networks
- Electricity power distribution industry
- Min 2 years operational experience in 33kV (11kV will be considered with a view to be trained)
- Strong understanding of commercial terms and conditions and their impact on project delivery
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Full, clean driving licence
- Current ECS/CSCS Card
- Salary up to £55,000 per annum
- Car or allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 40 hours per week