|Job Ref:||204560141||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:43|
Project Manager - Commercial and Residential Construction|
Location - Kent
Salary - Competitive
I currently have a position for a Project Manager who is looking to get in to Contract Management. The purpose of this position will be; the successful management of a number of small scale residential and commercial projects.
You will have a demonstrable work history of managing a project from start to completion. The position, will be mainly office based but you will be expected to visit sites when needed and be responsible for the coordination of the schedule of works in accordance to Health and Safety.
My client has successfully completed a vast range of projects, ranging from small domestic jobs to new build and refurbishments for large organisations like the NHS and the Kent Fire and Rescue Service.
Please note: Applicants will only be considered within the region of Kent as all works completed are local.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications / experience / aptitude:
* Managing multiple projects, varying in size and scope (from £5k - £1.5m)
* Developing relationships with residential, commercial & public sector clients
* Managing daily site activities; procuring labour and materials accordingly
* Creating, implementing and adhering to programme of work schedules
* Maintaining accurate records of site activities, issues, day works & VO's
* Ensuring all projects are managed in a cost-effective and profitable manner
* Completing projects on-time and within budget, with a right-first-time attitude
* Outlook, Excel, Word
* Full UK Driving License
* First Aid
* SMSTS or equivalent, IOSH/ NEBOSH desirable
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via the 'APPLY' button in this advert. Please note that direct emails are sometimes not received due to the spam/junk e-mail filters in place. If you would like to discuss your suitability further, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel on (Apply online only).
If you are shortlisted for this vacancy, you will be contacted within 24 - 48 hours to discuss your application further. If you have not heard anything within 5 days of your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file and contact you regarding future vacancies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kinetic Search & Selection whose services are those of an Employment Agency