|Job Ref:||204560315||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romford||Address:||Post Code:||RM1||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum company van||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:43|
Mobile Maintenance Electrician - London (East) - £28,000 + £30,000 + company van|
Our client, a large FM services provider, is looking for a Mobile Maintenance Electrician to cover the East area of London. The main focus of the work will be to carry out ppm maintenance on a variety of treatment plant and equipment within the clients portfolio along with small electrical works. The role is client facing. There is a call-out rota (frequency tbc), which comes with a £85 bonus for being on call for that week with each call-out paid at a minimum of 4 hours at x1.5.
* Safely and efficiently, install, maintain and repair plant and equipment within portfolio
* Undertake works as directed by your supervisor or contract manager
* Ensure you communicate with your supervisor in a timely manner your work schedule, i.e. work being undertaken and where.
* Carry out diagnostic and fault finding to plant and equipment within portfolio
* Carry out routine Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and commissioning to plant and equipment within portfolio
* Respond in a timely manner to verbal and written requests
* Adopt a pro-active approach to customer liaison and ensure any concerns are dealt with or relayed to line management promptly
* Identify areas for additional works within and out of the specified contractual requirements and report these promptly to the portfolio supervisor with estimated material costs and labour requirements
* Complete any expense claims, overtime, fuel etc in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with company procedures
* Complete purchasing card returns in accordance with company process
* Collate and return PPM sheets weekly
* Report any PPM changes / variations to assets
* Highlight any asset changes in timely manner
* Ensure job closures are completed in timely manner
* Arrange your own holiday cover and notify the help desk
* Submit holiday requests in a timely manner
* Report sickness absence in accordance with company procedure
* Provide written information on calibrations and inspections of plant items
* Report accidents in a timely manner
* Carry out duties in accordance with Dalkia Health and Safety manual, statutory legislation and company operating procedures
* Report any unsafe activities / risks promptly to Portfolio Supervisor
* Attend staff appraisals as necessary with your supervisor / manager
* City & Guilds qualification (17th edition) ( or equivalent) in a relevant discipline (such as electrical)
* Experienced with electrical plant & equipment maintenance, first line fault finding.
* Liaise and co-operate with sub-contractors and other visiting service disciplines.
* Be pro-active and capable of anticipating potential faults.
* Provide efficient service delivery.
* All services within remit are delivered in a timely manner.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Organised and methodical with the ability to multi-task