|Job Ref:||204560326||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:43|
Project Architect - Shopping Malls / Leisure and Mixed-use projects|
Our Client an international design practice, operating in three countries whose projects range from master-planning entire communities to designing large scale mixed-use and shopping centres.
Due to continued growth they seek Project Architects with exceptional technical skills to join their friendly mid-sized practice in a great London location.
Working on high profile projects across Europe and the Middle east on our clients UK and International portfolio, you will assist with new shopping mall openings and upgrades by maintaining the high quality retail design standards and protecting the Clients appearance.
You will need to work collaboratively alongside the team to deliver the vision and aspiration via the design approval and retail delivery process.
Main duties of this exciting new role will include...
• Initiate contact and meet with Retailers and their design teams to discuss design criteria and clarify the retail delivery processes (new shop openings & existing shop upgrades).
• Ability to provide expertise on the design for food courts and galleries within the malls
• Collaborate with Retailer's design team to achieve compliance with our clients design standards.
• Review concept design & detail design drawings and ensure compliance to design criteria is met (in a timely manner).
• Audit process and procedures and results from time to time.
• Occasionally review and update design criteria (guidelines) to reflect current trends within retail design.
• Generate new design criteria as required.
• Keep abreast of current retail & technology trends
Skills required for the role:
• Experience in either the retail ,shopping mall design or Mixed-use sectors
• Strong Technical skills as well as competency with AutoCAD (Revit would also be advantageous)
• To be able to lead from the front whilst maintaining close working relationships with all other employees of the business to assist in the facilitation of projects will be key
• A fast and responsive attitude with the ability to hit strict deadlines
If you want to join a truly inspirational organisation which is constantly driving innovation, please review and apply within to Jon Janes on (Apply online only)