|Job Ref:||204557099||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£250 - £350/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:44|
URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR A QUANTITY SURVEYOR|
I am currently in need of a specialist M&E Quantity Surveyor to join my Client in North London. My client has just secured a large portfolio of residential schemes across various boroughs in North London. They are the sole provider of specialist mechanical and electrical Quantity Surveyors on the private residential projects of values circa £45 million.
The successful Quantity Surveyor:
* Specialist Quantity Surveyor with both the Mechanical and Electrical elements on large scale build projects.
* Ideally experience working on projects within the residential sector.
* Experience working as a Quantity Surveying within a specialist M&E subcontractor is preferable.
* Over 10 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
* Experience leading a team of Quantity Surveyors would be ideal.
* Long term contract on offer - 2 years plus!
* The chance to be trusted to successfully manage a large scale build project with minimal supervision.
* The successful Quantity Surveyor will receive a day-rate of £300-£350 depending on experience.
* The chance to lead a team of Quantity Surveyors on large-scale projects.
My client is actively looking for a confident, self-sufficient Quantity Surveyor with a solid technical knowledge of all mechanical and electrical elements on a build project. They need a Quantity Surveyor with an intricate understanding of M&E in addition to a clear understanding of private sector projects and commercial requirements.
If you wish to apply for this job please contact Ben Blackwell or apply online.
*Please note we do offer a £250 referral schemes if you recommend a Quantity Surveyor who then is placed by us