|Job Ref:||204557149||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG car & corporate benefits package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:44|
JOB TITLE: Senior/ Contracts Manager |
LOCATION: Various Locations throughout the UK
SALARY AND BENEFITS: (negotiable dependent upon experience) and attractive benefits package.
My client is a major Recycling and Resources and Energy company. The company following major investment is now looking to appoint a Senior Contracts Manager and Contracts Manager to work within the Capital Projects and Engineering Team.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Management across a portfolio of projects in the range of £100m
* Educated to degree level in relevant discipline
* Current driving license
* Up to date knowledge of best practices in contract management
* Strong commercial knowledge of complex projects including Cost Modelling and Systems
* Knowledge of process or power plant design and construction
* Risk Management
* Contract forms NEC, IChemE, FIDIC etc.
* Dispute resolution and arbitration
* Knowledge of environmental legislation in the Waste Industry
* Strong negotiation skills
IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING
* Good understanding of legal influences
* Knowledge of benchmarking and continuous improvement
* Knowledge of SAP financial control and reporting procedures
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call Jade Carson on (Apply online only)
Rullion Engineering Limited is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Should the above position not be right for you but you feel that your technical expertise fits with the above market sectors, please do contact us and one of our experienced consultants will be on hand to discuss in detail how we may be able to help