|Job Ref:||204557211||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:44|
Davies Gough Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a M&E Estimator to join their team based in Northamptonshire. |
Trade Experience City in Guilds qualified.
HNC/HND in Building Services
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/Project
- 5+ years in Mechanical or Electrical Estimating or Trade Installation Operative role
- Previous experience and knowledge of doing take off of quantities essential
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of labour norms and assess man hours for specific work items associated to tenders
- Knowledge of market rate labour costs and materials and to keep abreast of financial changes year upon year
- Keep up to date on technological changes in the the Building Services sector
- Ability to build solid working relationships with immediate colleagues and external suppliers and subcontractors
- Planning and co-ordinating
- Communication and briefing
- Work on own initiative and as an effective team member.
- Being productive and self-motivated with a flexible approach to duties.
- IT literate
- Ability to multi task and manage many priorities
- Well organised and able to work un supervised in a logical methodical manner
- Prioritise and allocate time according to priority
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to estimate
- Using resources at disposal to best effect
- Skilled at balancing the big picture with the need to get into detail
Paying up to 40k basic + perks. This is a chance to join an established but growing organisation and enhance your career