|Job Ref:||204557250||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£16000 - £16001/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:32|
Payroll Clerk - flexible hours - ideally 30 per week|
£20,000 - £23,000 per annum pro rata
Are you an experienced payroll clerk who is looking for a flexible role that could fit around you? Are you looking to work around school hours, or possibly work 4 full days?
If so then the team at Cordant People Cardiff would like to hear from you.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Clerk to process weekly payroll for a Caerphilly based manufacturing firm. Duties to include:
* Processing timesheet and clock card information into gross pay into the payroll system for weekly paid employees and sub contractors including calculating the correct amount of overtime and shift premium
* Deducting the correct amount of PAYE, NIC, pension and other lawful and authorised deductions from gross pay
* Making the net payments from the payroll system to employees bank accounts via the BACS system for each Friday
* Reconciling and paying the appropriate payroll taxes to HMRC both monthly and annually
* Entering new employees and to processing leavers onto the Sage payroll system
* Preparation of the wages journal vouchers onto the Sage 200 system
This role would be suitable for someone who has a high level of attention to detail and who prides themselves on their accuracy.
Other key skills required include:
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* Discretion and the ability to manage highly confidential data
* Strong IT skills, including experience with a Payroll system and MS office
* Excellent communication skills
You would be working as part of a relaxed and friendly team in a down to earth working environment. If you have the skills and experience required for this role, then please do upload your CV as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for interview.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy