|Job Ref:||204557765||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ely||Address:||Post Code:||CF5||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:45|
Permanent Quantity Surveyor role for a company based in Ely! |
A great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor has arisen to join a forward thinking chartered quantity surveying practice.
You will be responsible for all aspects of quantity surveying and estimating, from pre-contract through to post contract services, along with assisting with the preparation of final accounts and claims.
The key duties of this role will include:
* Carry out estimating services including bills of quantities production
* Carry out quantity surveying services
* Provide the lead on commercial and financial advice
* Provide procurement and contract advice
* Maximise value recovery, cost control and cash management
* Assist in the protection of the Company's contractual position
* Produce and agree accounts
* Prepare financial reports as required
* Prepare final accounts and claim documents
Skills and experience required:
* Ideally degree qualified or equivalent, but not essential.
* The ability to read and understand technical documents
Salary: Highly competitive salary + benefits
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy