|Job Ref:||204558382||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£40000 - £48000/annum vehicle, benefits package & bonus||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:32|
Projects Operations Manager - Energy Management & Building Services|
Up to £48,000 per annum & vehicle & bonus
Our client are a leading national Energy Management and Building Services provider with a superb industry reputation and established customer base nationwide. Due to continued growth of their Projects Division they require a Projects Operations Manager to head up the division primarily covering their South West and Midlands regions.
This role is acting as primary interface between directors and projects team, reporting directly to the directors.
It is to support the projects team in efficient delivery of their main projects, not only providing contract & commercial support, but potentially also interfacing directly with clients.
* Ensuring each project is being run correctly, and that the project managers and engineers are carrying out project tasks on time, and correctly.
* Supporting the projects team if assistance is required carrying out project tasks (this may involve attending site meetings).
* Keeping tabs on all current projects (circa 750k at any one time) to ensure they are all running smoothly.
* Meeting with directors on a regular basis to report on the current projects status and highlight any issues.
* Running projects, depending on current work-load and assisting the projects team with successful projects delivery.
* Projects coordination and planning with subcontractors, clients and our staff to ensure efficiency of working and continuation of tasks.
* Commercial responsibility for projects to ensure margins are improved / maintained.
* Quality assurance monitoring to ensure they are delivering a high standard of operations to our clients.
* Equipment selection and procurement
This is a superb opportunity for an established Senior Project Manager, Commercial Manager or Projects Department Manager to work for a fantastic organization who can offer a stable and exciting working environment and the chance to oversee a thriving projects department
To apply for this position please contact Russ at Tech-People