|Job Ref:||204562490||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Seascale||Address:||Post Code:||CA19||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:45|
Temporary Works Supervisor|
Our client is a leading international infrastructure group. They finance, develop, build and maintain vital infrastructure.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Temporary Works Supervisor at Sellafield. This role is a permanent role and you would be joining the Projects Team at the Sellafield plant.
As a Temporary Works Supervisor, you will be:
* Delivering and verifying Temporary Works designs, providing expert technical support
* Contributing to winning work by providing strong technical support to tenders by identifying innovative and cost effective strategies and solutions
* Ensuring design risks are considered and prepare design risk assessments
* Leading design assurance on projects through conducting audits and regular meetings with the engineering and project teams, identifying best practice, areas for improvement and areas of concern
* Developing and maintaining relationships with relevant technical consultants and suppliers, managing their input in the design, development, pricing and delivery of technical solutions on site and in tenders
Ideally you will have/be:
* A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering and have or be studying towards a professional qualification, MICE or MIStructE or equivalent.
* A valid CSCS card.
* Up to date technical knowledge of temporary works design and engineering and industry best practice
* Strong focus and be thorough and have the professional credibility to advise senior management when something needs immediate redress together with the tenacity and drive to ensure that the necessary action is taken
* The ability to undertake both repetitive and complex Structural Engineering /geotechnical calculations.
If that sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply with your send your CV now to (url removed)
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)