|Job Ref:||204562550||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:45|
A unique opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join my client in their Central London Project Office based in the prestigious Harrods. The successful candidate will need to have robust background in High End Retail projects. The salary is negotiable for the right candidate. |
* Procurement of sub-contracts
* Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
* Involvement with sourcing of land for development
* Ensure material orders are in place in accordance with site programme
* Gain approval of drawings and send to relevant consultants
* Attend regular meetings with other departments.
* Perform risk, value management and cost control.
* Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
* Value completed work and arrange payments.
* Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
Their project work is 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and extremely intense although it is incredibly rewarding in terms of the experience gained.
They are looking for committed personnel who are capable of working in an extremely fast moving environment and to tight time constraints.
Site hours are 8am - 5:30pm with an hour for lunch.
In return they will offer a competitive salary depending one experience and 20 days annual leave per year.
If you are interested please do give me a call to discuss on NA and apply below