|Job Ref:||204561266||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum (negotiable for the right person)||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:31|
Our client is a highly successful organisation within the construction industry, specialising in interior refurbishment, maintenance and fit out of well known retail establishments.|
They are now recruiting for a Senior Project Coordinator to oversee and co-ordinate the various maintenance and refurbishment projects across multiple sites, with ongoing liaison with onsite engineers and ensuring the client is kept fully updated.
Duties will include -
• Manage and oversee projects to ensure they are in place, within timescales and budgets.
• Actively organise activities, resources, equipment and documentation.
• Support the engineering managers; planning, tracking, reporting and assist project related tasks.
• Methodical with attention to detail on all orders, ensuring consistent and accurate administration is used
• Communicate effectively with strong customer focus when liaising with clients
• Use project management tools to monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that arise.
• Actively seeking solutions to any problems occurring within a project
• Communicate with Line Manager with regard to project status
• On site visits of new or existing projects when required
• Microsoft Office applications especially Excel.
• Good communications skills
• A background in building maintenance/refurbishment would be considered a distinct advantage.
You will have:
• Experience of Project Coordination
• A background gained in building maintenance/refurbishment would be considered a distinct advantage
• Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
• Proven verbal and written communication skills
• A good level of IT skills - in particular MS Excel.
• A full UK driving licence.
MJ Recruitment Solutions regrets that we can only respond to successful applications that meet the criteria of the Job Description