|Job Ref:||204562219||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:30|
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Managing Quantity Surveyor|
This proud and ambitious Contractor are seeking a commercially astute Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on Residential Projects across London and the UK.
This contractor has a presence in both Cork and London and expertise stretching across Residential, Healthcare, Industrial, Commercial, and Leisure sectors including New Build, Refurb and Fit Out.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will take commercial lead on a number of Residential projects and will maintain control of the financial aspects of these projects. Carrying out functions expected of a Senior Quantity Surveyor including:
* Reviewing of contracts and ensuring compliance
* Variations - Identify, review and price
* Send out and analyse tenders and costings.
* Manage and forecast cash flow of projects and the business
* Maintain and deliver value for money and control budgets
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have strong leadership ability. Working with a variety of colleagues and clients, you will need to be able to build and maintain strong working relationships. You will also need:
* Strong prior experience in a quantity surveying role
* Legal awareness
* Ability to asses contract documents and requirements
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar is required
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a firm very much proud of the investment that goes in to their workforce, you will be at the forefront of this, passing on your extensive accrued knowledge and in return you will receive:
* £70,000 - £80,000
* Car Allowance
* Life Assurance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking at your career options, then please contact Andrew Clarke at Brandon James.
(Apply online only)
London / Central London / Senior QS / Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveyor