|Job Ref:||204562227||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Barrow-in-Furness||Address:||Post Code:||LA13||Salary:||£16.00 - £19.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:30|
Assistant Site Manager - Main Contractor - Construction|
Contract - 12 Months - Interviews arranged for 12th of September!
£16-£19 per hour
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Site Manager to work for a leading tier 1 main contractor on a unique project in the North West.
This scheme is valued over £35m and is a flagship project for my client which is due to be handed over in 2018.
Your responsibilities as an Assistant Site Manager
* Supervise construction work and ensure all works are carried out in accordance with the programme
* Managing subcontractors and maintaining all necessary quality checks against specification / working practises
* Preparing schedules of defects
* Liaising with project management team
* Materials management
* Assessment of subcontractors
* Daily and weekly records
* Ensuring on site health and safety
* Handover processing
* Client liaison
What you need
* CSCS Card
* SMSTS (SSSTS as a minimum)
* Previous experience as an Assistant Site Manager / Graduate Site Manager
* First Aid
Please note you must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role, for further questions call Andy Perricone on (Apply online only) or email