|Job Ref:||204562241||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Goole||Address:||Post Code:||DN14||Salary:||£0 - £21000/annum DOE + Commission||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:48|
New Homes Sales Executive|
Goole, East Yorkshire
Basic Salary up to £21,000 DOE + Commission + OTE
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join a successful national residential developer.
Reporting into the Sales Manager the Sales Executive will have full autonomy to develop their own sales and marketing strategies and implement them with the board's full support. The ideal candidate will be expected to work Thursday- Monday.
* Dealing with prospective and existing customers, maintaining a professional and engaging manner to ensure the customer has a great experience
* You will be an expert on the company's house types, specs and the buying process
* Achieve the sales of the properties and extras to suit customer's needs and desires
* Ensure the sales office, show homes are kept immaculate all times
* Conduct research into the local market
* Promote mortgage arrangements that the company have on offer
* Ensure health and safety is always kept to the highest standards
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience within the new homes residential sector or come from a strong sales background with a desire to succeed in a new career. You will be a flexible, enthusiastic and confident individual; you will be able to confidently judge situations and take calculated risks to reach your objectives. To be successful in your application you must have a proven track record working as a salesperson and currently live within 1 hours travel of Goole.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the high level of applications we are receiving, if we have not been in contact within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful for short listing, we will however register all applications for future consideration against other opportunities both current and forthcoming.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence