|Job Ref:||204561781||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:47|
Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking to step away from the main contracting sector and into a specialist sub contractor? This is an opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work for a specialist joinery manufacturer / installer based between their office in Kensington and central London projects. |
* To be responsible for Quantity Surveying duties for the subcontractor
* Advising the MD on financial issues and sub contract orders
* Negotiating with clients (main contractors or developers) on site
* Working on high end residential schemes up to £30m
* Working knowledge of JCT Sub contract orders
* Advise the Managing Director on financial aspects of sub contract orders
* Monitoring and reviewing quotation costs
If you are interested in hearing more about the opportunity please apply now or call Louisa on (Apply online only).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business