|Job Ref:||204559703||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:45|
My Client, a leading Tier 1 Main Contractor is looking to recruit a NICIEC Qualifying Supervisor to report to the Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for auditing and collating accurate date, producing high quality documentation primarily for legislative, contractual, and 'Good Industry Practice' in order to achieve compliance.|
The Key Responsibilities of the role;
• Establish and ensure the effective implementation of the Quality Management System, compliance and contract quality requirements and the compilation of records to demonstrate the conformity of the works.
• To carry out duties as a NICEIC Qualified Supervisor and carry out quality audits.
• Effective performance management of sub-contractors and direct employed labour.
• To liaise effectively with the client's representative and work colleagues as necessary with regard to any matters, both through formal and informal meetings.
• To provide expert advice, support and guidance relating to electrical installations during day to day, business as usual operational activities, and during audits from external third party organisations.
• Actively organise and manage EICR program ensuring the completion of all remedial tasks in order to meet requirements.
• Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation to ensure the rectification of such issues is completed to a satisfactory standard in a timely manner.
• Ensure that agreed quality controls in place are fully understood and implemented.
• Ensure contractual KPI's and SLA's are achieved and exceeded.
• Provide statistical data to the operations manager for inclusion into monthly ad-hoc reports.
• Ensuring that an effective QMS is established, implemented and maintained at all levels.
• Liaise with the quality representative to ensure full agreement and understanding of the quality requirements and handover compliance requirements.
• Ensuring Audits are undertaken in accordance with the Audit Schedule and that any adverse findings, including those raised by others are closed out in a timely manner.
• Providing guidance and assistance on quality matters.
Key Skills and Qualifications required;
• Previous experience of working as an NICIEC Qualifying Supervisor.
• Working knowledge of Health and Safety at work.
• Flexible and able to travel within the UK as required.
• Able to understand and work within complex circumstances with tight deadlines.
• Able to influence people through clear, concise communication skills in both verbal and written format.
• Highly organised and responsive, with the ability to deliver under pressure.
• A proven background in a similar role, ideally domestic housing.
• C&G 2360/ONC
• C&G (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection.
• C&G 17th Edition IET Regulations BS7671.
• CSCS Card
Please complete your application by sending your CV through to Darren Nichols, if you have any queries please contact Darren Nichols on (Apply online only).
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency and business