|Job Ref:||204559429||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||08/10/2016 03:45|
My Client, a leading Tier 1 Main Contractor is looking to recruit an M&E Compliance Manager to report directly into the Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for auditing and collating accurate data, producing high quality documentation primarily for legislative, contractual, and 'Good Industry Practice' in order to achieve compliance. |
The Key Responsibilities of the role;
• Establish and ensure the effective implementation of the Quality Management System, compliance and contract quality requirements and the compilation of records to demonstrate the conformity of the works.
• Provide continuous improvement support to operational delivery through the introduction of new technology, improved processes and increased resource competency.
• Be aware of budget constraints of the operational contracts whilst achieving compliance.
• Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop management strategies in conjunction with the H&S professionals within the business.
• Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation to ensure the rectification of such issue is completed to a satisfactory standard in the quickest time possible.
• To provide expert advice, support and guidance to specifically assigned contracts during day to day, business as usual operational activities and during audits from external third party organisations.
• Ensure that agreed quality controls in place are fully understood and implemented.
• Ensure contractual KPI's and SLA's are achieved and exceeded.
• Provide statistical data to the Operations Manager for inclusion into Monthly ad-hoc reports.
• Ensuring that effective Quality Management Systems are established, implemented and maintained at all levels.
• Liaise with the quality representative to ensure full agreement and understanding of the quality requirements and handover compliance requirements.
• Ensuring Audits are undertaken in accordance with the Audit Schedule and that any adverse findings, including those raised by others, are closed out in a timely manner.
• Providing guidance and assistance on quality matters.
• Providing site training/mentoring on the requirements of the QMS.
• Encouraging feedback from all employees and sub-contractors on possible areas of improvement and investigating the benefit of any employee recommendations regarding quality matters.
• Reviewing Non-conformance reports to identify any apparent trends and providing timely reports on NCR status and trends to the Project Managers and the company Quality Manager.
• Actively manage the risk profile of the division ensuring that all contracts entered into have been rigorously evaluated for risk, any mitigation actions have been taken and have been passed on or signed off at the appropriate level.
• Working in Partnership with our clients to achieve an efficient service delivery.
Key Skills and Qualifications required;
• Suitable operational and compliance management experience.
• Working knowledge of Health and Safety at work.
• Full understanding of risk management.
• Flexible and able to travel within the UK as required is essential.
• Able to understand and work within complex circumstances with tight deadlines is essential.
• Ability to take a 'wholesytem' approach to service change is essential.
• Able to influence people through clear, concise communication skills in both verbal and written format.
• Highly organised and responsive, with ability to deliver under pressure.
• Significant experience and proven experience in similar role.
• Have been exposed to a 'Partnering' Framework/Contract.
• Commercially aware.
Please complete your application by sending your CV through to Darren Nichols, if you have any queries please contact Darren Nichols on (Apply online only).
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency and business