|Job Ref:||204559214||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£42000 - £55500/annum Excellent benefits, pension, flexi w||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:30|
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS - Highways |
Excellent package and prospects available
This particular role involved working with Development Lead Infrastructure projects
Experience QS to work within the Highways Team in delivering strategic infrastructure projects related to large residential and mixed use developments. The role will involve pre and post contract delivery of individual projects throughout the South West (predominantly pre contract cost estimation with land value/S106 negotiations) and you will be responsible for multiple projects with different clients.
What we need from you
* Must be able to demonstrate involvement in medium to large infrastructure projects (£10m to £100m+) in the infrastructure sectors.
* Competence in delivery across the whole capital project life cycle.
* Administration of relevant Construction Contracts from a cost management perspective.
* Good working knowledge of infrastructure works, particularly highways schemes
* Experience of working with residential developers
* Expertise in administering high value, multi-disciplinary construction project work packages / contracts utilising forms of contract such as the NEC3 suite.
* Demonstrable track record in managing complex, high value and varied contracts from a quantity surveying perspective.
* Degree qualified in quantity surveying or other relevant business discipline.
* Professional qualification and/or membership of the RICS or other relevant Chartered Institute would be an additional advantage.
Latest Employee Reviews:
Huge breadth of projects. The company has a global perspective. Lot of opportunity for collaboration on firm wide level. Focused on few sectors. Ability to work from home / flexible working