|Job Ref:||204558727||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Perth||Address:||Post Code:||PH1||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum Van + Overtime + On Call||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:48|
CDI AndersElite are currently recruiting an exciting new opportunity for a Maintenance Plumber with Domestic Gas tickets; to join a large Facilities Management provider based across central Scotland. Within this role you will be responsible for carrying out all planned, preventative and reactive maintenance with additional small works as and when required - for all plumbing and heating systems within residential properties. This is a mobile position, where you will work as part of a team of engineers across various disciplines; to ensure all contract requirements and client needs are met within agreed SLA's.|
Your main duties will include:
* Carrying out all planned preventative and reactive maintenance for boilers and heating systems within domestic properties.
* Carrying out repairs and attending breakdowns for all boilers and heating systems within domestic properties.
* Ensure all maintenance programs are completed within agreed times and service level agreements.
* Working in a client / customer facing environment, ensuring you remain professional at all times.
* Ensure all paperwork is kept up to date and submitted on a weekly basis.
The successful candidate must have:
* Relevant qualification - SVQ level 3 Plumbing
* Hold domestic gas certificates - CCN1, CKR1, CEN1, DAH1, WAT1, HTR1, MET1.
* Post qualification experience of working within a plumbing role - carrying out planned preventative and reactive maintenance.
* Full UK driving licence
* Happy to obtain a Disclosure Scotland if required.
The package available:
* £25,000 to £27,000 per annum
* Company vehicle
* On- Call
Contact Emma Canning urgently to discuss in more detail