|Job Ref:||204563042||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£95000 - £100000/annum + Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:30|
My client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to run the construction of 28m new build Commercial Office Building in London. This contractor is renowned for its innovation and commitment to delivery on time and on budget. Working mainly within PFI, public sector frameworks and private sector partnerships, this contractor has also built a market-leading reputation for the conservation and restoration of some of the UK's most famous historic buildings.
* Where necessary, lead the pre-construction team through the tender period
* Assist in the preparation of submission/presentation documentation
* Be the Team Leader on the project and develop a successful team ethic on site.
* Apply the performance management procedures for direct reports in the site team.
* Liaise with the Client and their advisors to fully understand their needs and expectations.
* Be responsible for instructing and co-ordinating Designers, Technical Consultants and Sub-contractors during the contract period.
* Ensure that with the Surveyor the risk mitigation strategy is effectively managed.
* Comply with company procedures exercising financial control throughout the project.
* Produce the Contract Programme, short term programmes, as built programmes and monitor / report progress as required.
* Resolve technical problems ensuring work is carried out to the correct specification and QA standards
* Degree or equivalent
* Proactive style, good administration and problem solving skills
* Chartered membership of relevant professional body
* Computer Literate
* 10+ Years Construction Project Management Experience
* Experience running 15m+ schemes