|Job Ref:||204562983||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:48|
My Client is seeking a JIB Gold, 17th Edition, 2391, 94/5 Electrician to join there team on a permanent basis.
My Client specialises in Commercial Shop fitting.
You will be provided with a Company Van.
• Issuing site work instructions to Company employed staff where required.
• Ensuring that all on-site labour adheres to all Health & Safety legislation, industry best practice and Company Policies.
• Liaison with clients, suppliers and subcontractors with respect to the proficient fulfilment of company contracts.
• Installation of all electrical circuits and equipment safely and in compliance with all current legislative and BS regulations and standards.
• Attendance at client scoping meetings when requested.
• The efficient delivery of the relevant programme of works.
• Ensuring that all client initiated snags are rectified to the clients satisfaction.
• The identification and reporting of all project variations.
• Completion of all relevant electrical certification to the required standard.
• Any other duties as reasonably requested for this role.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to or phone David @ Interaction on NA for more details