|Job Ref:||204556789||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£230 - £260/day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:47|
Quantity Surveyor - West Yorkshire|
A leading UK contractor has a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team and work on a leading framework in West Yorkshire. This opportunity is has come available due to an increase in workload and projects.
As one of the Quantity Surveyors, you will be contributing to a leading civils project in the area.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will:
* Have relevant qualifications, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying
* Must have experience working on general civils or highways projects.
* Have at least 3 years' experience in Quantity Surveying
* Previous experience using NEC, option C form of contract is preferred.
As the successful Quantity Surveyor you will get a rate of £230-£260 per day, dependant on your experience.
Why Should You Apply?
* Taking part in a high class, leading framework.
* Experience working within a leading UK main contractor.
* Chance to work with an experienced team and company.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Quantity Surveyor, please submit all CV applications to (url removed) and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business