|Job Ref:||204556610||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:47|
Our client is a medium sized Architectural practise, whose clients include an impressive portfolio of large national residential developers and housing associations.|
Due to growth, they are currently seeking to recruit an intermediate level REVIT TECHNICIAN, to predominantly work on high-rise residential projects.
This is a permanent position based in South Northamptonshire and highly commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton and Leicester.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that recognises talent in its employees, continuously offering opportunities for internal promotion.
REVIT TECHNICIAN DUTIES:
The successful candidate will front residential working drawing packages with a hands- on approach. You will also be assisted by more junior level technicians, who will help produce the planning & working drawings and with general administrative tasks. You will be given the opportunity to visit site, attend site meetings and liaise with various external consultants.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for REVIT TECHNICIAN role:
• Proficient user of Revit Architecture 2016- Essential
• Proficient in using AutoCAD 2016 is also advantageous;
• Ability to produce working drawings and detailing accurately & quickly;
• Knowledge of current Building Regulations & the Planning Process
• A proven track record of residential work, either working directly for a developer or an architectural practice who predominantly works with residential developers.
Interviews taking place imminently. To apply, please submit your CV or call (Apply online only) for further information.
*With regards to this position, Capital Build Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment agency