|Job Ref:||204556522||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum + Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:47|
I am currently working with a highly successful Property Development company who have been in partnership with public and private sector organisations to regenerate housing estates and deliver mixed use developments. After continued success they are now looking for a Senior Development Manager to aid with the workload and operate in London and the South East.|
The Development Manager will be expected to coordinate the skills and resources of each function internally together with appointing and managing external consultants to ensure that each development is optimised through efficient management.
Take responsibility for the progress and procurement of new developments through the technical, legal, planning, financial and sales stages from securing the project to project completion in accordance with the budget.
Ideal Knowledge and experience:
- Successful track record in managing complex non-standard residential developments
- Creating development plans
- Financial modelling and budget control, able to extract maximum value from each project.
- Managing delivery
- Be a hands on and enthusiastic leader who has the commitment and knowledge to continue their success
- Professional UK Property Accreditations and Memberships are highly recognised.
The salary is competitive and based on relevant skills and experience.
If you are interested it would be great to hear from you - / (Apply online only)