|Job Ref:||204556519||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£50000 - £75000/annum + Generous Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:47|
A long standing professional building consultancy, with national coverage is looking to hire due to their continued success!|
They are looking for a Project monitoring surveyor to join the established team and monitor the development on behalf of the funders, who are typically major investors and banks. The projects can value up to circa £250 million and can be in multiple sectors.
The ideal candidate will be coming from a consultancy background and have enough experience to handle a senior role and have good client relationship management skills. You will be willing to assist and take a key role in growing the successful project monitoring service line for the consultancy.
Key responsibilities include:
* Competently and independently undertake and deliver Technical Due Diligence reports to key funder clients
* Reviewing individual elements of a project at the Due Diligence Technical Report stage and demonstrate ability to review risk in the monitoring phase of the project
* Co-ordinate TDD reports prepared by others and collate overall risk assessments for each element, taking account of impact of separate elements on the overall project
* Able to be client facing and engage with clients regularly to build relationships as part of a business development strategy
* Understanding of Development and Loan Agreements is essential
Salaries paid are always competitive with a generous car allowance and benefits package.
This a great opportunity to join a growing team at an integral stage.
All initial enquiries in strictest confidence to Freddie Bulgin at The Oyster Partnership
D: (Apply online only)
M: (Apply online only)